28 July 2011

Jump Start

This Persona-Pairings theme week over at deviantART has really given me a kickstart, for some reason. I don’t get a lot of views/feedback for my contributions, but it has been good for my motivation. Whenever I get a comment that someone enjoys something I’ve written or (wow!) drawn, it just pushes me to keep going.

Right now, I’m working on a Naoto(!)-centric piece that I’m actually really enjoying! And Naoto is probably my least favorite of the team!

I’m not saying that this has rekindled my love for writing or for the fandom, because that hasn’t wavered, but actually hearing from people who read/look at my work again has really made me feel good about what I do, again.


...and that's not just because I get to draw naked boys 'n' girls. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment